- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- New support for graphs
- micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
- All posts ...
Sep 30, 2018 ralph-lange
ROSCon (https://roscon.ros.org) is the most important event of the ROS community. ROSCon has grown remarkably in the last years. In 2018, the conference was sold out already during the early registration phase. 500 developers and researchs from all over the globe attended ROSCon 2018 in Madrid. More than 1000 watched the live stream.
Several people from the micro-ROS team attended the conference and delivered talks and demonstrations. In sum, three talks related to micro-ROS were provided:
Iñigo Muguruza Goenaga (Erle Robotics), Juan Flores Muñoz (Erle Robotics), Víctor Mayoral Vilches (Erle Robotics), Loïc Dauphin (INRIA), Emmanuel Baccelli (INRIA), Cedric Adjih (INRIA): Towards ROS 2 microcontroller meta cross-compilation
Ralph Lange (Bosch): Mixed Real-Time Criticality with ROS 2 - the Callback-group-level Executor (lightning talk)
Irati Zamalloa (Erle Robotics): HRIM - The Hardware Robot Information Model (lightning talk)Share on: