- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- micro-ROS at PX4 Developers Summit
- micro-ROS at ROS Developers Day
- micro-ROS and Micro XRCE-DDS as Fiware enablers
- micro-ROS Dissemination Video by FIWARE
- Release of eProsima Micro XRCE-DDS 1.3.0
- Release of eProsima Micro XRCE-DDS 1.2.0
- Warehouses automation with micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2020
- All posts ...
ROS Developers Podcast with Víctor Mayoral
Oct 15, 2018 ralph-lange
The ROS Developers Podcast (www.theconstructsim.com/category/ros_developers_podcast/) was launched by The Construct’s CEO Ricardo Téllez. On a weekly to biweekly basis, he publishes a half-hour interview with developers from the ROS community.
In episode 25, from October 2018, Ricardo Téllez talked with Víctor Mayoral from Acutronic Robotics on ROS 2 and the Hardware Robot Operating System (or H-ROS), amongst others. Víctor introduced the importance of modularity and presented their current work with robot part manufacturers that aims to break the current lock-in in the robotics industry. Additionally, Víctor presented MARA, the first modular and collaborative industrial manipulator powered by ROS 2.Share on: