- micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
- micro-ROS NuttX v0.0.2-alpha and Apps v0.0.3 release.
- Consortium partners at ROS-Industrial EU Tech Workshop
- micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2019
- ROS 2 System Modes package released
- micro-ROS site re-organized, tutorials added
- micro-ROS@ROS Industrial 2018
- ROS Developers Podcast with Ralph Lange
- ROS Developers Podcast with Víctor Mayoral
- All posts ...
ROS Developers Podcast with Víctor Mayoral
Oct 15, 2018 ralph-lange
The ROS Developers Podcast (www.theconstructsim.com/category/ros_developers_podcast/) was launched by The Construct’s CEO Ricardo Téllez. On a weekly to biweekly basis, he publishes a half-hour interview with developers from the ROS community.
In episode 25, from October 2018, Ricardo Téllez talked with Víctor Mayoral from Acutronic Robotics on ROS 2 and the Hardware Robot Operating System (or H-ROS), amongst others. Víctor introduced the importance of modularity and presented their current work with robot part manufacturers that aims to break the current lock-in in the robotics industry. Additionally, Víctor presented MARA, the first modular and collaborative industrial manipulator powered by ROS 2.