- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
ROS Developers Podcast with Víctor Mayoral
Oct 15, 2018 ralph-lange
The ROS Developers Podcast (www.theconstructsim.com/category/ros_developers_podcast/) was launched by The Construct’s CEO Ricardo Téllez. On a weekly to biweekly basis, he publishes a half-hour interview with developers from the ROS community.
In episode 25, from October 2018, Ricardo Téllez talked with Víctor Mayoral from Acutronic Robotics on ROS 2 and the Hardware Robot Operating System (or H-ROS), amongst others. Víctor introduced the importance of modularity and presented their current work with robot part manufacturers that aims to break the current lock-in in the robotics industry. Additionally, Víctor presented MARA, the first modular and collaborative industrial manipulator powered by ROS 2.Share on: