- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
ROS Developers Podcast with Ralph Lange
Nov 13, 2018 ralph-lange
The ROS Developers Podcast (www.theconstructsim.com/category/ros_developers_podcast/) was launched by The Construct’s CEO Ricardo Téllez. On a weekly to biweekly basis, he publishes a half-hour interview with developers from the ROS community.
In episode 29, from November 2018, Ralph Lange from Bosch was interviewed. He presented several works related to micro-ROS, including the Callback-group-level Executor and the system modes concept. Ralph particularly emphasized the need for real-time execution mechanisms in ROS 2 and micro-ROS.Share on: