- micro-ROS at ROSCon 2019 Macau
- micro-ROS at IoT Solutions World Congress
- Paper and Industrial Pitch at ECRTS '19
- micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
- micro-ROS NuttX v0.0.2-alpha and Apps v0.0.3 release.
- Consortium partners at ROS-Industrial EU Tech Workshop
- micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2019
- ROS 2 System Modes package released
- micro-ROS site re-organized, tutorials added
- All posts ...
ROS Developers Podcast with Ralph Lange
Nov 13, 2018 ralph-lange
The ROS Developers Podcast (www.theconstructsim.com/category/ros_developers_podcast/) was launched by The Construct’s CEO Ricardo Téllez. On a weekly to biweekly basis, he publishes a half-hour interview with developers from the ROS community.
In episode 29, from November 2018, Ralph Lange from Bosch was interviewed. He presented several works related to micro-ROS, including the Callback-group-level Executor and the system modes concept. Ralph particularly emphasized the need for real-time execution mechanisms in ROS 2 and micro-ROS.Share on: