- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
micro-ROS@ROS Industrial 2018
Dec 14, 2018 lui3si
The ROS Industrial Conference is one of the biggest gatherings of ROS users in Europe, focusing largely on automation, but also covering many related topics.
Several people from the micro-ROS team were there and both Víctor Mayoral Vilches and Ingo Lütkebohle gave talks.
- System Integration and Modularity in Robotics using ROS - Víctor Mayoral Vilches, Acutronic Robotics (slides/video)
- ROS on Embedded Devices - Recent Developments - Ingo Lütkebohle, Bosch Corporate Research (slides/video)
Thanks to the ROS Industrial Team for inviting us and making the nice videos available! It’s been fun and informative.
There’s also a nice summary video availableShare on: