- Paper and Industrial Pitch at ECRTS '19
- micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
- micro-ROS NuttX v0.0.2-alpha and Apps v0.0.3 release.
- Consortium partners at ROS-Industrial EU Tech Workshop
- micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2019
- ROS 2 System Modes package released
- micro-ROS site re-organized, tutorials added
- micro-ROS@ROS Industrial 2018
- ROS Developers Podcast with Ralph Lange
- All posts ...
micro-ROS@ROS Industrial 2018
Dec 14, 2018 lui3si
The ROS Industrial Conference is one of the biggest gatherings of ROS users in Europe, focusing largely on automation, but also covering many related topics.
Several people from the micro-ROS team were there and both Víctor Mayoral Vilches and Ingo Lütkebohle gave talks.
- System Integration and Modularity in Robotics using ROS - Víctor Mayoral Vilches, Acutronic Robotics (slides/video)
- ROS on Embedded Devices - Recent Developments - Ingo Lütkebohle, Bosch Corporate Research (slides/video)
Thanks to the ROS Industrial Team for inviting us and making the nice videos available! It’s been fun and informative.
There’s also a nice summary video available