- Paper and Industrial Pitch at ECRTS '19
- micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
- micro-ROS NuttX v0.0.2-alpha and Apps v0.0.3 release.
- Consortium partners at ROS-Industrial EU Tech Workshop
- micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2019
- ROS 2 System Modes package released
- micro-ROS site re-organized, tutorials added
- micro-ROS@ROS Industrial 2018
- ROS Developers Podcast with Ralph Lange
- All posts ...
ROS 2 System Modes package released
Mar 19, 2019 anordman
We just released the ROS 2 system modes package that implements our attempt to allow behavioral system composition for ROS 2. System modes assume that the system is built from components with a lifecycle (see ROS 2 managed nodes). It adds a notion of (sub-)systems, hierarchically grouping these nodes, as well as a notion of modes that determine the configuration of these nodes and (sub-)systems in terms of their parameter values.