- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
ROS 2 System Modes package released
Mar 19, 2019 anordman
We just released the ROS 2 system modes package that implements our attempt to allow behavioral system composition for ROS 2. System modes assume that the system is built from components with a lifecycle (see ROS 2 managed nodes). It adds a notion of (sub-)systems, hierarchically grouping these nodes, as well as a notion of modes that determine the configuration of these nodes and (sub-)systems in terms of their parameter values.Share on: