- Paper and Industrial Pitch at ECRTS '19
- micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
- micro-ROS NuttX v0.0.2-alpha and Apps v0.0.3 release.
- Consortium partners at ROS-Industrial EU Tech Workshop
- micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2019
- ROS 2 System Modes package released
- micro-ROS site re-organized, tutorials added
- micro-ROS@ROS Industrial 2018
- ROS Developers Podcast with Ralph Lange
- All posts ...
micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
Mar 29, 2019 ralph-lange
The international workshop on Autonomous Systems Design (ASD) brought together about 50 researchers working on embedded and cyber-physical systems platform technologies as well as on methodologies for the design of autonomous and dependable systems. It was co-located with the DATE conference, which is one of the most important conferences and exhibition on electronic systems design and test.
On invitation, Ralph Lange from Bosch provided an overview of the micro-ROS project and recent developments in ROS 2. He also pointed to the new micro-ROS community demo, which had been unveiled at the European Robotics Forum in Bucharest the week before.