- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
Mar 29, 2019 ralph-lange
The international workshop on Autonomous Systems Design (ASD) brought together about 50 researchers working on embedded and cyber-physical systems platform technologies as well as on methodologies for the design of autonomous and dependable systems. It was co-located with the DATE conference, which is one of the most important conferences and exhibition on electronic systems design and test.
On invitation, Ralph Lange from Bosch provided an overview of the micro-ROS project and recent developments in ROS 2. He also pointed to the new micro-ROS community demo, which had been unveiled at the European Robotics Forum in Bucharest the week before.Share on: