- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
micro-ROS NuttX v0.0.2-alpha and Apps v0.0.3 release.
Jun 3, 2019 jfm92
We have launched a new version of NuttX and Apps for micro-ROS project which is base on NuttX 7.29.
This new version include the next improvements:
- Improvement of the 6lowpan stack and interoperability with Linux 6lowpan stack.
- ADC support.
- DAC support.
- And all the NuttX 7.29 improvements which you can see here: NuttX 7.29 version
You can find the repositories here:Share on: