- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- New support for graphs
- micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
- All posts ...
micro-ROS NuttX v0.0.2-alpha and Apps v0.0.3 release.
Jun 3, 2019 jfm92
We have launched a new version of NuttX and Apps for micro-ROS project which is base on NuttX 7.29.
This new version include the next improvements:
- Improvement of the 6lowpan stack and interoperability with Linux 6lowpan stack.
- ADC support.
- DAC support.
- And all the NuttX 7.29 improvements which you can see here: NuttX 7.29 version
You can find the repositories here:Share on: