- micro-ROS is a special guest @ BOSCH research blog!
- micro-ROS @ ROS-Industrial Conference 2020!
- micro-ROS Agent on snap!
- New demo - micro-ROS enabling smart warehouse duties
- Roadmap for ROS 2 Galactic
- micro-ROS lands on Arduino
- New demo - ROS 2 to micro-ROS TCP tunneling via Integration Service
- micro-ROS goes AIoT!
- New support for graphs
- micro-ROS @ ROS World 2020!
- All posts ...
Release of eProsima Micro XRCE-DDS 1.2.0
May 12, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
eProsima, one of the founding members and coordinator of the EU project OFERA, announces the general availability of Micro XRCE-DDS 1.2.0.
Micro XRCE-DDS is an open source wire protocol that implements the OMG DDS standard for eXtremly Resource Constrained Environments, and is the default Middleware implementing the RMW abstraction layer for the micro-ROS project.
This release introduces the following new features:
- IPv6 support.
- Requester/Replier support.
- Packaging compatibility with colcon.
- Isolated installation option.
- Changed the serial transport.
For a complete list of improvements and bug fixes please read the release notes.Share on: