- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
Release of eProsima Micro XRCE-DDS 1.3.0
May 22, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
eProsima, one of the founding members and coordinator of the EU project OFERA, announces the general availability of Micro XRCE-DDS 1.3.0. With this release Micro XRCE-DDS is fully compatible with the latest version of eProsima Fast DDS 2.0 for ROS 2 Foxy.
Micro XRCE-DDS is an open source wire protocol that implements the OMG DDS standard for eXtremly Resource Constrained Environments, and is the default Middleware implementing the RMW abstraction layer for the micro-ROS project.
This release introduces the following new features:
- Agent 1.4.0:
- Added FastDDS middleware (compatible with ROS 2 Foxy).
- Fixed TermiosAgent’s baudrate setting.
- Client 1.2.3:
- Modified examples installation.
- Fixed minor Windows visibility function fixes.
For a complete list of improvements and bug fixes please read the release notes.Share on: