- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
Jul 17, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
We are glad to announce that the ROS 2 Embedded Working Group meetings are back!
Starting the next 22nd of July, at 5 pm CEST (8 am PDT) they’ll be retaken with a 4-weekly periodicity and with a special focus on micro-ROS and its middleware, Micro XRCE-DDS.
The community is kindly invited to participate and to bring any micro-ROS related issues, doubts and projects to this platform.
The proper way to be regularly updated and informed regarding the WG activities is to register to the dedicated Slack chat. To do so, go to the micro-ROS main page and get an invitation by subscribing with your email address on the right bottom of the main page.