- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- micro-ROS at PX4 Developers Summit
- micro-ROS at ROS Developers Day
- micro-ROS and Micro XRCE-DDS as Fiware enablers
- micro-ROS Dissemination Video by FIWARE
- All posts ...
2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
Sep 9, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
The ROS 2 Embedded WGs are back after the summer holidays! We will be hosting the next meeting on the 16th of September, at 5 pm CEST.
Among the hot topics that will be discussed:
- Benchmarking of the Client library
- A WIP peer-to-peer solution for micro-ROS
- A soon-to-come snap release of the micro-ROS and Micro XRCE-DDS Agents
- A new tutorial for creating entities by reference in the RMW
- A new tutorial for creating a new micro-ROS type
- The possibility to register Zephyr apps in a folder external to the
Check the complete agenda of the ROS 2 EWGs here.