- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
Oct 1, 2020 francesca-finocchiaro
micro-ROS is now an Associate Partner of the Zephyr Project!
Zephyr is a scalable open source Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) designed to fit resource constrained and embedded systems, with safety and security in mind. It forms part of the Linux Foundation, which supports a wide range of open source projects. Zephyr targets the same range of systems and applications with deterministic and time-critical constrains as micro-ROS, such as connected sensors and actuators, microcontrollers and small IoT devices of all kinds. micro-ROS and Zephyr complement each other by allowing to easily create heterogeneous distributed robotic systems and also integrate these devices seamlessly into the ROS 2 ecosystem.
For additional information and the official press release by the Zephyr Project, follow this link.
Disclaimer: All logos and product names are property of their respective owners. All company names, logos and product names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Their use does not imply endorsement.Share on: