- micro-ROS at ROSCon 2019 Macau
- micro-ROS at IoT Solutions World Congress
- Paper and Industrial Pitch at ECRTS '19
- micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
- micro-ROS NuttX v0.0.2-alpha and Apps v0.0.3 release.
- Consortium partners at ROS-Industrial EU Tech Workshop
- micro-ROS at ASD Workshop
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2019
- ROS 2 System Modes package released
- micro-ROS site re-organized, tutorials added
- All posts ...
micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
Jun 3, 2019 jfm92
This demo shows a use case in which one micro-ROS client publishes temperature value from a sensor using a micro-ROS bridge as a gateway to ROS 2. To run this demo, we will use an Olimex-STM32-E407 board with an HIH6130 temperature/humidity sensor and Raspberry Pi which works as a bridge. The Olimex board runs a micro-ROS client, in this client, we will bring-up a node and a topic, and it will publish the measured value of the sensor. At the same time, the Olimex board is connected by serial to a Raspberry Pi, which is running a micro-ROS agent. This micro-ROS agent will act as a gateway to the ROS 2 world, publishing this topic and making it visible from any device which runs ROS 2 in the same network.
The next video shows this demo running.
(This video doesn’t work on Chrome)
You can find all the details and how to reproduce in the next link: micro-ROS temperature publisher demoShare on: