- micro-ROS is now Associate Member of the Zephyr Project
- A brand new discovery mechanism in micro-ROS
- micro-ROS and FIWARE - Enabling Robotics Systems on Microcontrollers
- Micro XRCE-DDS Agent now on snap!
- micro-ROS is now on the FreeRTOS blog!
- 2nd ROS 2 Embedded Working Group
- Memory Profiling of Micro XRCE-DDS
- micro-ROS porting to ESP32
- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- All posts ...
micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
Jun 3, 2019 jfm92
This demo shows a use case in which one micro-ROS client publishes temperature value from a sensor using a micro-ROS bridge as a gateway to ROS 2. To run this demo, we will use an Olimex-STM32-E407 board with an HIH6130 temperature/humidity sensor and Raspberry Pi which works as a bridge. The Olimex board runs a micro-ROS client, in this client, we will bring-up a node and a topic, and it will publish the measured value of the sensor. At the same time, the Olimex board is connected by serial to a Raspberry Pi, which is running a micro-ROS agent. This micro-ROS agent will act as a gateway to the ROS 2 world, publishing this topic and making it visible from any device which runs ROS 2 in the same network.
The next video shows this demo running.
(This video doesn’t work on Chrome)Share on: