- micro-ROS Foxy Release
- The ROS 2 Embedded Working Group is back
- micro-ROS at PX4 Developers Summit
- micro-ROS at ROS Developers Day
- micro-ROS and Micro XRCE-DDS as Fiware enablers
- micro-ROS Dissemination Video by FIWARE
- Release of eProsima Micro XRCE-DDS 1.3.0
- Release of eProsima Micro XRCE-DDS 1.2.0
- Warehouses automation with micro-ROS
- micro-ROS at European Robotics Forum 2020
- All posts ...
micro-ROS temperature publisher demo release
Jun 3, 2019 jfm92
This demo shows a use case in which one micro-ROS client publishes temperature value from a sensor using a micro-ROS bridge as a gateway to ROS 2. To run this demo, we will use an Olimex-STM32-E407 board with an HIH6130 temperature/humidity sensor and Raspberry Pi which works as a bridge. The Olimex board runs a micro-ROS client, in this client, we will bring-up a node and a topic, and it will publish the measured value of the sensor. At the same time, the Olimex board is connected by serial to a Raspberry Pi, which is running a micro-ROS agent. This micro-ROS agent will act as a gateway to the ROS 2 world, publishing this topic and making it visible from any device which runs ROS 2 in the same network.
The next video shows this demo running.
(This video doesn’t work on Chrome)Share on: